2014-10-13

CONTAX Carl Zeiss T* Vario-Sonnar F3.5-4.5/28-70mm

Chicago Union Station - Ex Taxi Pool: Chicago I.L.

   An Amtrak conductor who was looked just finished his duty answered me, "Twenty five years ago? Then, it's on the other side :D Do you remember?"
   I found his smaller suit case with a uniform cap. I waited the man for a few second and asked where the cab pool was.
   My memory was not so sure, but I could imagine "the other side". The distance to "the other side" from the baggage claim seemed as my memory comming up at the moment. I stepped to the place expecting to match the scene and my feelings for twenty five years ago. And, it was just the place.

   Here is the point of my "6 1/2 hours' lost in Chicago" have started for twenty five years ago.
   This is the place the cab started and jumped to the city.