2011-09-21

Cosina Carl Zeiss Biogon T* F2.8/28mm


   There are not so many photos by Biogon 2.8/28. f=28mm turns to 37.2mm on M8 digital camera. It is so close to f=35 and f=40, so I have thought 28mm lens is the best for snap shots. But, it might be a little bit wider than my sense. I dont't know, but it is why I don't feel "!" so much to things that are in my eyes.


   Biogon 2.8/28 is "unspectacular"? or "simple"? This might be a very basical Cosina-Carl Zeiss taste. I feel the mostly Cosina-Carl Zeiss lenses are good at to express the object that is put closer to lens. On the other hand, Yashica-Contax's Carl Zeiss lenses are good at to express the object as a entire image with the atmosphere of easy blurred background. And this one doesn't show perspective, color and sharpness strongly. Its simpleness - this is the most difficult and interesting point to use this.